Are you the new colleague who:
- a master is a manual therapist (m/F)
- Is a team player, but is also good at working independently;
- likes to have short lines of communication with GPs
- At least 2 years of experience as a physiotherapist;
- Good communication skills in words and writing (Dutch and English);
- Entrepreneurial and enjoys developing new projects
What do we offer?
- 24 hours as a start with the possibility of expansion
- fixed-term contract with a view to permanent
- a salary based on work experience and skills
- reimbursement for training costs in consultation
- a young, international, sporting and learning team in the informal setting of the USC where we work together a lot, discuss case studies every month and have regular drinks or activities with the team.
Do you want to share your knowledge and experience with us and further expand it together with our Roeterseiland location?
Then mail your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meer blogpostsBekijk alles
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague for our Roeterseiland Health Center and Amstelcampus locations. Are you that entrepreneurial, sporty team player who is good at working independently? Are you that manual therapist master who finds it a challenge to expand our Roeterseiland location with us?
running schedule after an injury
How to stay fit and still be able to keep running despite an injury. A conversation with Joep Kamphuis (USC Physiotherapy in Amsterdam) about running and, in particular, his running schedules in case of injuries and the right structure in the event of a (running) injury.